Mexico City: Justin Marc, a video blogger from Toronto, Canada who has been living in Mexico over the past year, has won praise from The National Institute of Public Health of Mexico after he donated $10,000 USD (205,000 MXN) in cryptocurrency ETH to help with vaccine supplies for a children’s school to produce coronavirus vaccines in the countries capital The donation was meant to be anonymous but because of an internal error the sender’s full name was revealed publicly “We wanted to contact the individual who gave the donation but when the staff mentioned the donation he hung up the call” said Maria Fernanda of INSP Justin Marc is a YouTuber who’s made dozens of videos in Mexico. He’a also well known for teaching dating advice in his YouTube videos as well as making travel videos on TikTok Whether a Tiktok video is being created or it was a random act of generosity, the donation was appreciated as the country struggles to re-open due to coronavirus
looking for something?
- The Next Wave of Blockchain: CrazyBunny, A Gaming-driven Online Entertainment Economy
- Reward type SNS platform ‘CatchLive’ Token listed on Bittrex
- GameFi X10 Legends Opens New Paths for Financial Inclusion
- Hackers Holdings, Sharding Bank’s Tens Of Millions Of Cryptocurrency Wallet Certified As High-Frequency Inquiry Processing Technology
- Breaking News: Moon Rabbit $AAA Becomes The Most Traded Coin On MeXC Global After Elon Musk’s Tweet
- Cryptology Review: Is this the best platform for spot exchange and Futures trading?
- DogeStyle: The Ultimate Meme Currency With an NFT Twist
- How UniMe Applies Secure End-to-End Encryption on Its Privacy Chat Apps
- What makes Raycoin Global stand out?
- How to delegate in ISPO and what is Staking Pools
You May Also Like
Cryptocurrency signals offer various advantages and can help improve the outcome of any trading you perform. But before anything else, you need to know...
Opportunities to become a venture capitalist have been extremely limited until recent times. At present, Tokenization allows for fractional ownership. This means that you...
Litecoin bulls regaining control after crucial support, but on-chain metrics reveal immense resistance ahead
Litecoin price hit a barrier marginally under $80 following a 23% spike in just two days. The sixth-largest cryptocurrency retreated to establish and confirm...
Global energy consumption is mounting with each passing year leading to rapid depletion of natural resources every year. While the supply side of the...