Mexico City: Justin Marc, a video blogger from Toronto, Canada who has been living in Mexico over the past year, has won praise from The National Institute of Public Health of Mexico after he donated $10,000 USD (205,000 MXN) in cryptocurrency ETH to help with vaccine supplies for a children’s school to produce coronavirus vaccines in the countries capital The donation was meant to be anonymous but because of an internal error the sender’s full name was revealed publicly “We wanted to contact the individual who gave the donation but when the staff mentioned the donation he hung up the call” said Maria Fernanda of INSP Justin Marc is a YouTuber who’s made dozens of videos in Mexico. He’a also well known for teaching dating advice in his YouTube videos as well as making travel videos on TikTok Whether a Tiktok video is being created or it was a random act of generosity, the donation was appreciated as the country struggles to re-open due to coronavirus
looking for something?
- CSSA Token will be officially listed on Viproex Exchange on July 28
- RoliToken Building a BSC based Digital Defi Community
- Las Vegas Based Extreme Art Gallery TWO TWO Launches NFT Auction Series With Binance NFT Marketplace.
- How Cryptocurrency Signals are used in trading?
- How improvements in blockchain technology will change programmatic marketing
- Mind Music: A crypto defi project dedicated to mental health
- Feeless Trade: The Fairest and Most Community Dedicated Exchange Service
- Virtual Real Estate Up For Grabs With the Launch of Next Earth
- Save The World Token Announces $2mm + In Charity Donations in Its First 2 Months
- The Real Reason Bitcoin Tanked. What it takes to keep your money secure
You May Also Like
Opportunities to become a venture capitalist have been extremely limited until recent times. At present, Tokenization allows for fractional ownership. This means that you...
Litecoin bulls regaining control after crucial support, but on-chain metrics reveal immense resistance ahead
Litecoin price hit a barrier marginally under $80 following a 23% spike in just two days. The sixth-largest cryptocurrency retreated to establish and confirm...
Global energy consumption is mounting with each passing year leading to rapid depletion of natural resources every year. While the supply side of the...
Only two months down the road from the launch of the new company in September, the Scandinavian crypto exchange CPH Crypto now adds margin...