Mexico City: Justin Marc, a video blogger from Toronto, Canada who has been living in Mexico over the past year, has won praise from The National Institute of Public Health of Mexico after he donated $10,000 USD (205,000 MXN) in cryptocurrency ETH to help with vaccine supplies for a children’s school to produce coronavirus vaccines in the countries capital The donation was meant to be anonymous but because of an internal error the sender’s full name was revealed publicly “We wanted to contact the individual who gave the donation but when the staff mentioned the donation he hung up the call” said Maria Fernanda of INSP Justin Marc is a YouTuber who’s made dozens of videos in Mexico. He’a also well known for teaching dating advice in his YouTube videos as well as making travel videos on TikTok Whether a Tiktok video is being created or it was a random act of generosity, the donation was appreciated as the country struggles to re-open due to coronavirus
looking for something?
- Introducing BeArt Visionary Club: A New Paradigm for Art Enthusiasts, Investors, and Technologists
- Invixus: Pioneering a New Era in Customer Loyalty and Cryptocurrency Rewards
- ERROR404 MEME Token Launched
- TURN Network Releases Revolutionary Public Chain Whitepaper: Building Infrastructure for Full On-Chain Gaming, Ushering in a New Era of Decentralized Gaming in the 5G Age
- Never Back Down: The Revolution of Crypto Token
- KANGA EXCHANGE MEANS NOTHING LESS THAN A GLOBAL REACH
- Is Harambe Token The Best Token To Invest in 2024?
- Web3 AI Platform AGII To Integrate Google Bard (Gemini) API
- AIADZ UNVEILS GROUNDBREAKING APPROACH WITH GREEN CRYPTOCURRENCY
- MuskDragon: Igniting the Chinese New Year Crypto Craze – Is This the Dawn of a Meme Revolution?
You May Also Like
Cryptocurrency signals offer various advantages and can help improve the outcome of any trading you perform. But before anything else, you need to know...
Litecoin bulls regaining control after crucial support, but on-chain metrics reveal immense resistance ahead
Litecoin price hit a barrier marginally under $80 following a 23% spike in just two days. The sixth-largest cryptocurrency retreated to establish and confirm...
Ripple appears to have resumed the uptrend from the support recently formed at $0.23. The fourth-largest cryptocurrency was recently rejected from levels slightly above...
California-based fast-food chain Taco Bell is entering the booming non-fungible token (NFT) marketplace. The fast-food giant released a collection of original taco-themed art pieces...